Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tyler!

When I'm a mom, I hope I will be as energetic and sweet and totally fun as Tyler's mom was today! She was amazing. We were basically lying on the grass and playing for an hour and a half. LOVED it!

IMG_1609

IMG_1586

Tyler's starting to walk and he's so excited about it!

IMG_1597

One of his favorite things is the hose. This is after his clothes got soaking wet!

IMG_1642

Another favorite toy: the phone.

IMG_1752

IMG_1772

And this is my favorite. Look at those blue eyes! I think he looks like such a big boy here!

IMG_1767

We also got some nice shots of Mom and Dad reading with Tyler and even some with Grandma and Grandpa. I love meeting new super nice families, and today I met two, plus had time to spend with my husband, so it was a really good day! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a total cutie! Love his blonde hair and blue eyes!

Shantell Wyatt said...

Those blue eyes are so pretty! I love the saggy diaper too : )

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! Gorgeous blue eyes and that mop of blonde hair! ++

Misty Jones Photography said...

What a gorgeous little boy!! ++

Unknown said...

Gorgeous eyes! Love the hose/diaper shot. Too cute ++