Sunday, August 24, 2008

Newborn baby pictures!

I was going to wait until tomorrow to post another post, but I just can't wait any longer to share these pictures of baby Thérèse! Here she is yesterday at just 5 days old (I think that's right). Perfection, that's what she is! It was so special to spend the time with my friend and her precious baby girl and fun to work together to get the pictures just right. Christie might even let me go back next week for more!

IMG_1861

IMG_1866

IMG_1882 copy

IMG_1896

IMG_1870

IMG_1822 copy

IMG_1810

IMG_1809

IMG_1819 copy

5 comments:

Little Moon Photography said...

GORGEOUS! Those are perfect, what a beautiful newborn!

christie adams photography said...

YEAH!!!! I love them- thank you sooo much!!

Heidi said...

Wow, you rocked these!! 2,3, and 5 with the hat are the best :) Fabulous job - A++

carolyne said...

How Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

How fun to see Christie in front of the camera instead of behind it!! Therese is gorgeous of course.