Saturday, August 16, 2008

My mini session with 15 month old Christian

I ended up with only one mini session today, so I got to spend some extra time with Christian and his family, and we decided to do the session at their house instead of the park. Christian was sleeping when I arrived and was not too happy to have a stranger in the room when he awoke! Dad and I kicked a ball back and forth and chatted while Mom got Christian a snack and drink to cheer him up. Little Christian just wanted to hold on to his mom the whole time. So sweet. His mom is gorgeous, so I didn't mind having her in the pictures, too! And I am LOVING the pictures from today...so much that I'm posting 10! :)

IMG_1366 copy

IMG_1392 copy

IMG_1389 copy

IMG_1379 copy

IMG_1381 copy

IMG_1376 copy

IMG_1406 copy

IMG_1400 copy

IMG_1407 copy

IMG_1369 copy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm SHOCKED at how great the pictures came out. Christian was in no mood for pictures and somehow, you managed to come out with wonderful shots! Thanks so much for your patience, Maegan. I truly loved all the pictures you posted. Thanks again!
Dayana