Wednesday, July 16, 2008

More mini sessions coming soon!

I had such a great time with Avery, Corey, Emma and Brielle last week that I've decided to do a day of five mini sessions next month! These will be 20 minute portrait sessions with 7 individually processed proofs to choose from. Included will be one 8x10 and two 5x7 prints, along with a couple special discounts and add-ons!

DATE: Saturday, August 16th
TIME: 4:30-7:00 pm
LOCATION: Wyckoff, NJ
PRICE: $110

E-mail me (maegandougherty@gmail.com) to book!

Additional mini session dates coming soon: October in New Jersey and (possibly) Kalispell, Montana in September! E-mail me to be added to the waiting list!

1 comments:

Starr said...

I wish we could meet you in Kalispell. Photos at the Conrad Mansion or up in Glacier or a park (I don't remember the name) where there is a great rose garden and lots of geese -- so many amazing places for you to use your talent.

Have fun going home!