Sunday, July 13, 2008

Corey

My second mini shoot model was Corey, who napped in the car on the way. He woke up a little bit cranky and extremely shy, but some talk about what sound helicopters make and what's in his mom's pregnant belly got him laughing. They don't know if the baby is a boy or a girl, but Corey thinks he's going to have a new brother named Hannah. :)

blogIMG_9883 copy

If I have a contest this year for prettiest eyes, this little guy will definitely be a finalist!

blogIMG_9905

blog IMG_9910 copy

blogIMG_9939 copy

blogIMG_9935

blogIMG_9945 copy

See where he got his eyes (and I guess some of his facial expressions, too!)?

blogIMG_9917 copy

3 comments:

christie adams photography said...

What a beautiful little boy and the photos came out amazing! my favorites are the lollipop ones :)

Unknown said...

I am amazed right now at how well these pictures came out, Maegan! Just thinking of how Corey was that day, I cannot believe you captured his sweet little face! I'm glad we introduced the lollipop so he gave us a smile!
Thank you so much for giving us this beautiful gift. I can't stop looking at the pictures =) I'm sending your name and website to everyone I know!

Alissa Rust said...

Maegan, you are amazing! These pictures are absolutely beautiful. I am in awe! I can't stop looking at my sweet little angel =)

I am so glad his Nana was there to give him the lollipop now! He actually smiled!!

I am sending your name and info to everyone I know!

Thank you...thank you...thank you!