Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Free Mini Sessions THIS THURSDAY!

I am working on my new website this week and I would love to have some brand new faces for it! I have decided to do 4 mini portrait sessions this week. I will pick 4 lucky children as the winners of a 20 minute mini session and a free 8x10. Following are the guidelines. If they work for you, please send me an e-mail with a picture of your child. It doesn't have to be a professional picture. Any cute shot will do!

1. These sessions are not for current clients. If you are a client, that means I already have pictures of your adorable child, so please forward this to your friends. They will love you for it!

2. You must be available THIS Thursday, July 10th, between 4 and 6 pm, for a session in Wyckoff, NJ.

3. You must be willing to sign a model release.

I will be picking the winners tomorrow night, so get your e-mails in to me by noon tomorrow!

0 comments: