Sunday, June 29, 2008

Gavin: Part 1

What is with all the thunder showers lately?! It was raining today, so Gavin's parents and I decided do just do half a shoot and meet again soon for Part 2. Here are a few cute images from today!

IMG_9787 copy

IMG_9721 copy

IMG_9802 copy
Gavin's 14 months old now and running around and laughing and having fun with his parents. I always notice that the three of them seem to have such a great time together! This is my favorite shot of Gavin (and one of my all time faves) from our last session early this year...

IMG_2225 copy
...and here's one from about a year ago...

Gavin006 copy
So little and already so happy!

6 comments:

christie adams photography said...

What an adorable little boy!! I love that first shot- gorgeous job!!

Alicia Gould Photography said...

his eyes are amazing in the first one and the 2nd looks like a magazine ad - that is def one of my favorites from you!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Love his eyes! Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

These are adorable. I love them!! He is sooo cute! ++

Anonymous said...

Wow what great captures! The color on these rocks! He is too adorable. I just had to do a session with part one and two due the weather also!

Little Moon Photography said...

What a gorgeous little boy, those eyes are amazing!!