Saturday, June 28, 2008

Achylles and Mirophora

You might recognize these twins from a while back on my blog. Today I saw them for what was going to be a half hour mini session. But they were being so cute and I was having such a great time that I stayed for two hours! There's just something special about these two. I kind of wanted to take them home with me. :)

Here are some of my favorites. More to come tomorrow of their cousin, Kyriaki!

IMG_9656 copy

IMG_9674 copy

IMG_9637 copy

IMG_9432 copy

IMG_9523 copy

IMG_9573 copy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, they are so cute. I want to take them home too! LOL I love the one where she is sleeping and he is smiling big for the camera. Great shot.

Heidi said...

Oh my!! Look at those EYES!!! And you got some great smiles here... they are beautiful :) I bet the parents will be thrilled.