Thursday, August 6, 2009

Montana Portrait Photography

I will be in Kalispell, Montana October 3-13. If you are interested in a portrait session, please e-mail me (maegandougherty@gmail.com) to schedule. I'm looking forward to meeting some cute Montana babies and photographing them in the beautiful Flathead Valley!

In addition to full sessions, I am offering three mini session. Here are the details...

30 minute portrait session
Location in Kalispell, MT
10-15 pictures presented in online gallery for 5 days (or longer if you purchase CD)

$250 includes the session and $150 credit for a la carte items (see details section of http://www.maegandougherty.com/ for a la carte pricing), along with option to purchase CD of all images for additional $250.


Here is my most recent favorite shot of my baby boy. He started daycare yesterday and I go back to work tomorrow. It's already so hard being away from him!

IMG_8923 copy

1 comments:

Starr said...

If we all make it to the wedding, we are going to steal you for an entire afternoon -- but you have to let me snuggle Xander for part of the time you are stolen. What a cutie, it must be killing you to be away from him.