Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ava and Gia

Today I met these two beautiful little girls.

This is Ava. She's three and she likes princesses, has beautiful brown eyes and a sweet happy smile.

IMG_9444 copy

IMG_9540 copy

IMG_9718 copy

She even looks so pretty with a serious face.

IMG_9529 copy

And this is Gia. She's one and likes to walk around and show off her teeth, be read to by Daddy and held by Mommy. Look at these blue eyes! I've been wanting to order a new big gallery wrapped canvas sample and I think it's going to be of this one. Isn't she a perfect little doll?!

IMG_9425 copy

Gia's Grandma showed me a picture of Gia's mom wearing this very same dress when she was little. I think it's so special that Gia was able to wear it today!

IMG_9421 copy

IMG_9637 copy

IMG_9558 copy

0 comments: