Sunday, June 21, 2009

Justin and Jaden - - - NYC Child Photographer

Today I met these two beautiful boys. Justin greeted me at the door with a hug, always a nice way to start a photo shoot!

IMG_7599 copy

He has eyelashes like I've never seen before. Here they are close up! (He really liked to get close to my camera!)

Untitled-2 copy

I noticed later that he definitely got his lashes from his mama.

IMG_7561 copy

Here's his baby brother, Jaden.

IMG_7574 copy

IMG_7464bw copy

Learning how to walk...

Untitled-1 copy

Having fun with Daddy...

IMG_7734 copy

Thanks for a fun morning, guys!

2 comments:

Lissette said...

The pics are awesome! You truly are a natural! I can't wait to see the rest! Thanks again for taking the time to capture some of our special moments. :)

Starr said...

Eyes that just grab you. What a gorgeous pair of boys.