Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Brandon and Logan

This is big brother, Brandon. We had fun together, even though he would have much rather been watching the Cars DVD. I'm glad I have a few years because I don't know if I'm quite ready to have a three year old of my own yet. Brandon has a LOT of energy!

IMG_7951 copy

IMG_7914 copy

IMG_7970 copy

It was raining out, so we got some shots of Brandon under his undrella. Doesn't he look sweet?

10x20 14 pf Brandon

And this is sweet baby Logan. Don't you love his hair?!

IMG_7879 copy

IMG_7907 copy

With mama...

IMG_7982-2 copy

I love this expression and the disappearing neck. My baby has that too. :)

IMG_7902 copy

2 comments:

christie adams photography said...

Love the ones of Brandon with the umbrella and Logan is so adorable!! Congrats Joy!

Lisa said...

They are both ADORABLE!!!! I love the pics!