Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jack, Lily & Sam - - - NJ Family Photographer

Jack is almost four and can count to ten (well, way past it actually) forward and backward, in English and Spanish. He told me his favorite colors, which I have already forgotten because there were so many, that he likes to hug his mom, and that Lily and Sam are twins. And while I was at his house today, he was helpful and loving with his parents, brother and sister, and as you can see, he was happy and fun and super cute!

Jack

Mom

Lily and Sam are two. As much as I try to avoid gender stereotyping, I just can't help but describe them this way: Lily is such a girl (quiet and gentle and a little bit shy) and Sam is such a boy (active and adventurous, with no fear). Not that boys can't be gentle and girls can't be adventurous, of course!

Both are smart and sweet and totally precious. Lily looks like a tiny version of her mom and Sam looks just like his dad. And Jack is the perfect combination of both!

Lily

IMG_4777 copy

Sam

My favorite from today...
IMG_4738 copy

As I'm writing , I'm realizing that I had a shoot with a four year old and two year old twins and there were no tantrums or fighting or crying other than a few tears from bumped heads during "Ring Around the Rosy." We read and played and tickled and laughed and they couldn't have been better. Mom and Dad - You must be doing something right to have such happy kids!

Three

2 comments:

Starr said...

Stunningly beautiful kids.

No trantrums? What!?! Sorry, but we can't expect that in Kalispell:)

Maegan said...

Starr - I didn't realize it until I was looking at the pictures last night, but Sam reminds me a lot of Graham! I think the trick for tantrum-free shoots is to totally let the kids be the bosses for those 90 minutes or so. The less direction they get during the shoot, the better. SO excited to see you guys!