Thursday, July 9, 2009

Free Mini Session!!!

I'd like to do a free mini session this month for someone special --- just because! To nominate someone you know, send me an e-mail (maegandougherty@gmail.com) about why you think your nominee should be the winner. It doesn't have to be a fancy essay; a few sentences will do! I will pick a winner this Sunday night, so get all your e-mails to me by Sunday, July 12th, at 5pm. The winner will receive a 30 minute mini session, to take place in Bergen County this month, and a CD of 10-15 pictures, along with a 5x7 print of each.

I'm looking forward to reading your e-mails!

Here are some pictures of Xander on his two month Birthday!

IMG_8384 copy

IMG_8373 copy

IMG_8374 copy

IMG_8394 copy

IMG_8395 copy

1 comments:

Starr said...

Maegan, you have an absolute doll. I love that smile.

Wish I could enter that contest. Rose is 15 months old & we don't have you nearby to help us remember how cool she is at each stage. (sigh)