Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ava

Yesterday I was talking to Nicholas' parents about how it seems like all the new babies lately are boys. And it occured to me that all the little girls I know are learning to walk and turning one! Ava just had her first Birthday last week and she already totally knows what she's doing as far as walking as concerned. I'm not sure which is cuter...a tiny sleeping baby or a tiny toddler walking around.

I met Ava last year and didn't think it was possible for her to get any cuter, but she did! We went outside and she seemed a little unsure at first...


She quickly started to have fun!






I LOVE this family shot!







1 comments:

Holly said...

Wow Maegan, you totally amaze me in your talent and ability to capture such beautiful pictures! I wanted to leave a comment on Ava's page because she reminded me of my girls toddling around. This is such a precious age! Keep the photos coming!! Love from your friend, Holly